You can give a tax-deductible gift to the ministries of Somebody Cares Malawi in both Canada and the United States through Visionledd.
1. If you would prefer to write a cheque, please make it payable to “Visionledd” and designate your gift to “Somebody Cares Malawi”.
Mail your cheque to:
PO Box 460
Canada L7R 3Y3
2. You can also donate to Somebody Cares Malawi via credit card by designating your gift to “Somebody Cares Malawi” and clicking HERE.
Visionledd’s Charitable Number in Canada is 88173 9924 RR0001. Visionledd Canada issues tax receipts on an annual basis for all donations at the end of the year.
In the USA
1. If you would prefer to write a check, please make it payable to “Visionledd” and designate your gift to “Somebody Cares Malawi”. Mail the check to:
PO Box 20158
Mesa, AZ 85277
2. You may also use Use the “Bill Pay” feature from your bank in order to make a donation.
3. If you would like to use your credit card you can give safely and securely through Network for Good, by clicking HERE. Please remember to designate your gift to “Somebody Cares Malawi”. Network for Good will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt via email.
Visionledd USA is a registered non-profit organization 501(c)(3). All donations to Visionledd USA are deductible for income tax purposes as described in section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Visionledd USA issues tax receipts on a monthly basis.
Thank you for your partnership.